GET TO KNOW BLUE OCEAN
TOP FIVE APPLICATION TIPS
- More is more. Completing every section of the application will help you stand out against your competition.
- Spelling counts. Most of our jobs have some written component to them. Use the application process to show off your good grammar, spelling, punctuation, and proper use of capitals.
- Be real. Give us an accurate picture of yourself and your availability. We want to match you to the position that is the best fit for your skills and schedule.
- Experience isn’t limited to work. Show us the whole picture. Musicians, athletes, artists, actors, volunteers … we value the attributes you bring to the workplace!
- Your résumé will bump you to the top of the list. For real. Applications that are complete and include a résumé are processed first.
TOP FIVE INTERVIEW TIPS
- Be on time. In our business, punctuality is priceless. Get off to a great start by giving yourself plenty of time for something to go wrong on the way to the office.
- Dress for success. We hold ourselves to high standards. That includes a business casual vibe at the office. Leave the jeans, sneakers, and hoodies at home.
- Prepare. Do your research. Read our blogs. Look at our infographics. Get to know us before the interview. (Bonus Tip: If you are interviewing for a bilingual position, you’ll want to focus on not using slang in your interview and language testing.)
- Ask questions. This is your chance to be sure you know what is expected and if the job is right for you.
- Stay cool. Our recruiters are actually really nice. They love hiring people! They are rooting for you to be successful.
PERCENT OF OUR SALARIED STAFF
started out as agents on the phones
Pieces of Birthday Cake Consumed Annually
we celebrate birthdays the last Wednesday of each month
is the Average Age
of our agent staff
Cups of Coffee